Tuesday, September 11, 2007

First Day of School

Today was Anna's first day of preschool and I can't say enough of how excited she was! I got to go with her today for orientation. So we met her teachers and got to explore her new classroom together - or at least we were suppose to be together. Anna wanted nothing to do with me and she wanted to play and explore all by herself. Needless to say I don't think we'll have any "seperation anxiety" issues in this house and her teacher has already told me how 'outgoing' Anna is. (I'm hoping that's not teacher talk for annoying) But she was really cute and here are photos of her posing with her tinkerbell backpack on her first day of school! And if you're wondering what is in the backpack? Well that would be the supplies from her classroom list - - - 3 large gluesticks!



1 comment:

Hoekzema said...

I can't believe how old she looks now! They grow up so fast. Ainsley just learned to fold her hands for prayer. I keep telling her Anna was saying "Amen" at this point, but no luck yet. Love the pictures!